Friday, July 28, 2017

News:: Eskimo Bob is a new NES game out on Steam

It's been a lot of fun playing new games for impressions and reviews, but I am an old man now. I have at least ten gray hairs, maybe more. And I'm really stuck in the past. So when I discovered Eskimo Bob: Starring Alfonzo today on Steam, based on an old Newgrounds cartoon series, I was pretty ecstatic.

Eskimo Bob is a game by Spoony Bard Productions. Originally a Kickstarter project developed for the NES, it is also available for pre-order as an actual NES cartridge. This is not a PC game; it's a Nintendo game running on the PC, and as far as homebrew games go it would convincingly fit into the original NES library.

Eskimo Bob is a new NES game out on Steam screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tKl5Cr