Monday, October 30, 2017

News:: Resident Evil 7's Not a Hero still looks oddly underwhelming

The last we saw of Resident Evil 7's free DLC Not a Hero, I couldn't say it was getting me all pumped up. I'm mostly baffled that Capcom and now Sony are so willing to spoil a possible twist for a game that isn't even a year old. Let's just all scream who this DLC is about and ruin the surprise for everyone! I love spoilers!

Anyway, the fan favorite returning character will star in another action based romp that really doesn't look all that interesting. I don't know how the gunplay in RE7 is (I've still yet to get around to the game), but for anyone who enjoyed the more shooty parts of Capcom's horror revival, maybe this will be perfect.

Resident Evil 7's Not a Hero still looks oddly underwhelming screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2yXTXWa