Monday, October 30, 2017

News:: Insomniac Games' Spider-Man is still trucking, Sony shows off new footage

We haven't heard a whole lot the Spider-Man project since E3, but Sony and Insomniac Games gave us a little taste during their Paris Games Week presentation. A little bit of Peter, a little bit of Aunt May, a little Morales -- it's all there as well as some suited-up action stuff.

It's still slated for early 2018, and you can get a better look at it with the trailer below. I don't know, maybe I've just played a lot of superhero Arkham-esque games over the years with a huge emphasis on stealth/action gameplay, but so far this isn't screaming "must-buy" just yet.

I mean, Insomniac is a great studio and I love Spider-Man, but I need a little more. We'll probably get some more in-depth looks before it arrives.

Insomniac Games' Spider-Man is still trucking, Sony shows off new footage screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ziyCrk