Monday, October 30, 2017

News:: Invector will feature the beats of AVICII

Invector is still a game that is happening! I can't say I've heard of it until today (it was announced two years ago at Paris Games Week), but we got a quick look at the rhythm game towards the tail end of Sony's livestream. The biggest bit of news is that Invector will feature music by DJ AVICII, who I'm at least partially familiar with. As for how the game play, it looks to be in the vein of Amplitude, which is certainly awesome.

There was also a small glimpse of co-op action, of which Invector will feature four player split-screen. I'm not sure how that will work with VR (if at all), but rhythm games are usually better with friends, so I'm interested to see how this will go. Maybe we can get some classic David Guetta tracks and even Daft Punk; then I'd buy Invector no question.

Invector will feature the beats of AVICII screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2yeqJmx