Tuesday, February 28, 2017

News:: Splatoon 2 is so fresh, so clean

The mood of the Nintendo Switch Preview Tour event in San Francisco was electric the whole way through. With music blaring and lights splattering the crowd with the many hues of the rainbow, it was the perfect setting to check out one of my most anticipated games: Splatoon 2.

I’ve been playing Splatoon for so long that it’s tough for me to believe it’s been less than two years since it was first released. Though a bit hollow in its debut, subsequent map and gun additions over the next few months transformed the colorful title from a must-play Nintendo game into a bonafide reason to own a Wii U. I put close to 70 hours into that game, wasting many weekend afternoons painting the floors of some of the most imaginative multiplayer maps ever created. It was the first multiplayer shooter that I could actually be a decent sniper at, though I much preferred taking down squids and kids with my .52 Gal Deco.

Splatoon 2 is so fresh, so clean screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2m4lRcl