Tuesday, February 28, 2017

News:: The GaCuCon video game cruise, reviewed

I went on a video game cruise for a week. What an asshole, right? You can't say I didn't invite you! I did an interview with the founders a while back. It's annual and open to the public. 

Joining GaCuCon, aboard the Carnival Sensation, was one of the most luxuriously dorky gaming things I've ever attended in my life.  Did I have fun? Hell yeah. It's hard to criticize a venue with non-stop food, vices, and video games. Did everything go smoothly? Of course not. It was the first year and we were on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean with giant waves and satellite internet. Three Florida men with a dream came up with this ridiculous concept, and being a native Floridian myself I couldn't pass it up. 

Here's what went down, eh, terrible choice of words. Here's what's up. Nobody drowned, I mean. Oh, bother. 

The GaCuCon video game cruise, reviewed screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2m9PRUG