Tuesday, February 28, 2017

News:: GaCuCon: The Soulkeeper was quite the attention keeper

Have you seen the Helm Systems logo? When I got the business card I was like GIGGLE GIGGLE CONDOMS while totally keeping my composure.

This is the second time I've had a chance to check their upcoming title, and yet again I came away impressed. The VR industry desperately needs games that are more than brief technical curiosities, and The Soulkeeper is shaping up to be one of those missing links. Of all the demos shown at Miami's GaCuCon, this one consistently had long lines of players wanting to go at it again and again.

Here's a couple of new videos of the game in action and a brief interview with their CEO:

 

GaCuCon: The Soulkeeper was quite the attention keeper screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2l8N2nc