Tuesday, February 28, 2017

News:: Review: Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

The first 15 hours of Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns may be the slowest first 15 hours of any game I’ve ever played. Some games I’ve played are over in half that time, but here it’s just the point where new elements finally stopped being explained. In the past, like I did with the first Story of Seasons and its glacial beginning, I would have said screw it and moved on to something more interesting.

But not this time. This time I kept at it and not just because I am reviewing the game. I kept at it because, in that deliberate first dozen hours, I was introduced to three of the most charming and affable communities I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in a video game.

Review: Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2luGJWW