Tuesday, September 5, 2017

News:: One Piece: Unlimited World Red on PS4 makes the grand adventure even greater

Being a fan of both Unlimited Adventure and Unlimited Cruise, both Wii exclusive, I was excited when One Piece: Unlimited World Red was announced back in 2013. Back then a western release wasn’t even planned yet, and because I already had plans to import a Japanese 3DS, I pre-ordered the Red Straw Hat Edition 3DS, which I still use to this day for my Japanese-only needs.

Around a year later after its original announcement, the game got ported to PS Vita, Wii U, and PS3 in Japan, and then released in the west for all four systems. They also came with a new mode called Battle Coliseum which includes four different modes: Duel, Scramble, Battle Royale, and Battle Rush.

One Piece: Unlimited World Red on PS4 makes the grand adventure even greater screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2f08vJS