Tuesday, July 4, 2017

News:: Stukov isn't on my list of wanted characters, but his outing in Heroes of the Storm is interesting

I was pretty heavily into StarCraft in...what...middle school (man), but the universe, not so much -- well, at least as much as other Blizzard games.

There's something about it that didn't really capture me until the final expansion for Starcraft II, but I still followed along all that time so I wasn't completely lost when new faces started interacting with old ones. As a result of that cursory interest, when Stukov's name popped up as a potential character for Heroes of the Storm, I kind of shrugged.

But after actually playing him, I'm a little more stoked.

Stukov isn't on my list of wanted characters, but his outing in Heroes of the Storm is interesting screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sJfKKj