Tuesday, July 4, 2017

News:: Four patriotic movies to watch on the Fourth of July

The most patriotic of our major American holidays is upon us and for many that means barbeques, a day off from work, and fireworks. But me? Barbeques aren't the same for me since I don't eat meat, I work today because freedom ain't free, and my city shoots off fireworks every time a dog takes a crap on the side of the road so fireworks are nothing special to me anymore.

What I like to do to celebrate my freedom is to kick back in my recliner, pop open a few Budweiser destroying craft brewed sour ales, and watch some of my favorite patriotic movies. So in order to aid your patriotism today, here is the Flixist approved top four patriotic movies of all time to watch on the Quatro de Julio.

Four patriotic movies to watch on the Fourth of July screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2snuf6U