Tuesday, July 4, 2017

News:: A day in the life of Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi

In the final episode of this season of toco toco, we're treated to a day with Rez, Lumines, and Space Chanel 5 creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi. This has become one of my favorite shows on YouTube.

The first half is Rez Infinite-centric, with another look at the vibrating full-body synesthesia suit ("I can definitely imagine this to be integrated to clothes in the future"), but later scenes at Mori Tower and a secret restaurant go beyond video games (though "everything is connected in a certain way").

"As technology is evolving, I believe that the realm that reaches out to the player's emotions is expanding too, which is why I want to keep creating games for the rest of my life," says Mizuguchi.

You keep making them, and we'll keep playing 'em.

A day in the life of Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2snGy3i