Tuesday, June 27, 2017

News:: So that's how you score a billion points in Nex Machina

I've hit a wall in my slow ascent up the Nex Machina leaderboards and that has led me to look up unbelievable runs to glean tips and tricks. This one by Twitch streamer Xaerock is astounding.

After clearing the game on Master difficulty (in which you get only five continues and have to go up against "drastically faster" enemies who also drop revenge bullets upon death), the credits roll -- then it loops back around with an even harder difficulty called Hero. Xaerock nearly beats that too.

The video is a lengthy watch, but it's worth it to see his score break the billion-point mark. My nerves would be shot to hell if I had to do a back-to-back run. Practice, practice, practice.

So that's how you score a billion points in Nex Machina screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2skzMui