Tuesday, June 27, 2017

News:: Cars 3: Driven to Win's Miiverse community is full of amazing art

I completely forgot about Cars 3 until yesterday, when Destructoid's Nick Valdez took it upon himself to catch a day drunk buzz and watch the movie. I think it's about sentient cars and coping with life after horrific accidents, but I'm not entirely sure. I saw Cars once, but it was during a high school Spanish class, so I might be a bit off on the series' plot.

One thing I am sure of, however, is that the Miiverse Community for Cars 3: Driven to Win is popping off. I stumbled across it last night when I turned my Wii U on for the first time in ages. I intended to watch some Netflix but instead spent an hour combing through different Cars 3 posts, drawings, and messages. 

Cars 3: Driven to Win's Miiverse community is full of amazing art screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ueRtg0