Wednesday, June 21, 2017

News:: Project CARS 2 is coming at the king, it best not miss

Over the course of all the E3 appointments I've attended in my six years covering the show, I don't think I've ever heard someone place equal emphasis on their game and why it's better than the competition. Project CARS 2 creative director Andy Tudor did this. It was half sales pitch and half obnoxious truthering. After thinking about it for a bit, I can't say I blame him.

"The first truth is that we still have the largest track roster of any console racing game," Tudor started out. "And it is great that other games have only just added dynamic weather because we had that in Project CARS 1," he continued. There's no lapse between these statements; these sentences are literally said back-to-back.

Project CARS 2 is coming at the king, it best not miss screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ttEebW