Wednesday, June 21, 2017

News:: I squeezed a rubber duck to make girls wet in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

I've got to be honest with you all here. I may have extensive experience with the Senran Kagura series since I'm addicted to Dynasty Warriors-like hack and slash games, but I've never fully gelled with its, uh, packaging. I've got a preferred pick here and there (I'm not immune to anime), but once I found out Marvelous was steering further into the fan service skid with its boob water shooter Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash I worried I'd never be able to play it without feeling super embarrassed about it. 

After getting some hands-on time with these soaking wet anime girls at E3 while a very, very enthusiastic fan of the series watched on and offered commentary, I figured out that while Peach Beach Splash is competent enough to keep me entertained for an afternoon, it offers enough material to keep that guy going for the rest of his life. 

I squeezed a rubber duck to make girls wet in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sX0Mob