Thursday, October 6, 2016

News:: Exclusive: A taste of the Tales of the Elements soundtrack

I got an unusual e-mail a few days ago. I'm not especially well versed in the subject matter, but I found it interesting, and hopefully you will too.

Some of you might remember Jayson Napolitano, who used to run the "Note Worthy" and "The Sound Card" articles on the main page. He's since moved on to running his own music label and PR company. His latest project sounded fascinating, so I wanted to take a look.

Tales of the Elements FC is a new game themed concept hip-hop album from artist Last BeNeVoLeNcE, and featuring popular Nerdcore artist Mega Ran. The unique hook, and what drew me to writing about this album wasn't the music, though I've enjoyed what I've heard of it. 

Exclusive: A taste of the Tales of the Elements soundtrack screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2d7lQiT