Sunday, April 8, 2018

News:: Rumor: Two iconic leading men are hidden characters in Runner3

While checking out Runner3 at PAX East this year, I noticed that one of the new NPC's appears to be a named after Dan Adelman, a former Nintendo of America honcho who was instrumental in getting the original Bit.Trip games published on WiiWare. I tweeted at Dan about this find and I figured that was that, until someone came up behind me at the show and whispered in my ear "But did you hear about da nude number one e-man?"

That's a pretty creepy thing to do. I was shocked at first, so I didn't turn around right away. By the time I did, they were gone. 

Something about incident really stuck with me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I looked through Dan Adelman's twitter feed, then Choice Provisions' feed, for anything about "a nude man" or "da number one e-man" or any other lead that may explain what was going on. I got nothing. Part of me thought I should give up, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that there was some greater truth to be uncovered here. As a last ditch effort I decided to do a profile search for various spellings of "Da Nude Number One E-Man", and eventually I found this

Then things got weird. 

Rumor: Two iconic leading men are hidden characters in Runner3 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/rumor-two-iconic-leading-men-are-hidden-characters-in-runner3-497723.phtml