Sunday, April 8, 2018

News:: Bonus Level's Fox N Forests is pretty damn fun

Fox N Forests doesn’t really have the most appealing name. It sounds a little like a generic mixture of canines and arboreous backgrounds, so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. The press e-mail we got before PAX had some wonderful looking pixel art, so I figured I would give it a shot. At this point, I’ve been surprised by enough random games that Fox N Forests could really be special.

Thankfully, it was! I won’t proclaim that this game is some modern classic, or a reinvention of 16-bit style gameplay, but Fox N Forests manages to do something unique with an old genre that engaged me enough to finish the PAX demo. The man I spoke with from Bonus Level Entertainment was very eager to get me into the game, so he had me try out both the PC and the Switch ports they had running.

Bonus Level's Fox N Forests is pretty damn fun screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/bonus-level-s-fox-n-forests-is-pretty-damn-fun-497728.phtml