Sunday, March 11, 2018

News:: Making Mr. Dtoid: Beautiful in Bacteria

[Gamemaniac3434 used his profession and passion in the field of microbiology to recreate our esteemed mascot in bacteria and then described the process of how it all went down. As someone who can't draw at all I appreciate these alternative forms of fanart, now if only I could rework HAARP to make Mr. Dtoid in the clouds. ~Anthony]

As some of you may be aware, I am a student of the school of microbiology. Currently I’m attempting to get into graduate school, that I may rain down a plague of terror not seen since the black death for the glory of mankind. In my ruminations on such things, I sometimes look back on my days of college and think on the microbiology type things I did there. And that brings us to the topic of this particular blog - the creation of Mr. Destructoid in glorious bacterial splendor. I’ve been musing on discussing how I did this for a while and finally decided to do it, with potential for an additional something I'll bring up at the end of the blog.

Making Mr. Dtoid: Beautiful in Bacteria screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/making-mr-dtoid-beautiful-in-bacteria-493064.phtml