Sunday, March 11, 2018

News:: Check out the hottest garbage can cosplayers at EGLX

This month will mark my fourth year writing for the main page of Destructoid. It's been an amazing ride and I've been able to have a lot of fun meeting developers and publishers from around the world to talk about a hobby we all love. But until this weekend there was one aspect of this job I'd never been able to do before. EGLX marks my first gaming convention and it's been a bit of an eye-opener. So many games, so much merch, so many different and foreign smells.

It's great to see so much passion for this industry. From developers to fans, everyone was excited about video games and nobody put their love of the medium on display more than cosplayers. There are so many cosplayers around the convention hall from all different game genres. I saw a Nathan Drake, a 2B, a Zero Suit Samus -- all exquisitely done. So many great costumes, but hands-down the most popular character to cosplay as this year was the garbage can.

Everywhere I looked around the convention hall I saw another person cosplaying as a garbage can.  Big and small, there was just so much love for the refuse bin that I had to snap some photos to show you the sexiest garbage cans from EGLX.

Check out the hottest garbage can cosplayers at EGLX screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/check-out-the-hottest-garbage-can-cosplayers-at-eglx-493803.phtml