Friday, September 22, 2017

News:: Schooled: How I found my rhythm

[LaTerry straps on his dancing shoes, and gives us a peek into his evolution from a total stiff to a rhythm-obsessed fanatic! This stuff is pure, unadulterated fun. Resistance is futile. I see that head bobbing. Don’t stop shakin’ those hips just yet because it’s time to learn how LaTerry got his groove back, baby! – Kevin]

Rhythm games have had a few waves of popularity. The first that I remember was the DDR wave. DDR was huge for a while. I remember playing it back then and having fun but getting frustrated with the dance pad. The one that we had for it was pretty cheap and slid across the floor, making playing the game more of a chore than anything else.

Schooled: How I found my rhythm screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2yj8Luu