Friday, September 22, 2017

News:: Review: Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

From the very moment I began at the title screen, this game would echo questions through my mind. I'd question the mental construct of "life or hometown"? The dilemma of who is “best girl” and if love can truly bloom on the wet-breast-infested battlefield on the beach named Peach... As well as if Wet 2 would ever be released.

I still have no idea, I'm sleep deprived, but I do know this: Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is a new game in the ongoing and popular Senran Kagura series, a game that will also celebrate the sixth anniversary of these large-chested shinobi that continue to grow in popularity with each release.

Review: Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2waY0Kn