Wednesday, August 2, 2017

News:: Where did all the skateboard games go?

This is a question I've had stuck in my mind recently, but can't quite put my finger on the exact reasons behind it, as there are a number of them that I'll go over. As someone who considers themselves an extreme digital influencer, growing up on skater culture and skateboard video games, I never imagined that they would suddenly become as scarce as they are.

Having access to the latest skateboard or extreme sport-based game on the latest hardware was something that was always the norm to me. It wasn't until this console generation that I began to notice their absence and question where they went or what exactly had happened.

Where did all the skateboard games go? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ukS7Zb