Wednesday, August 2, 2017

News:: New Star Fox and Kirby rewards pop up on My Nintendo

My Nintendo has been updating its rewards steadily, but a lot of you probably haven't even noticed, or checked the site in months. If you do care, you'll find some Kirby and Star Fox related rewards, which you can peruse below. Highlights include Star Fox Zero on Wii U and a Kirby anniversary 3DS theme.

So all of this My Nintendo stuff is predictable unimpressive, but you know what would be neat? If Nintendo made Star Fox 2 a My Nintendo reward. I don't care if it's a massive coin sink, just putting it on there would be a classy move. Because after all, if they don't actually create enough SNES Classics, the system that the lost game is exclusive to, it'll just be lost to scalpers and collectors.

It would be really unfortunate for a game this long in the making to suffer that fate.

My Nintendo [Nintendo]

New Star Fox and Kirby rewards pop up on My Nintendo screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2u06TFx