Monday, August 21, 2017

News:: Koei Tecmo announces Attack on Titan 2 for early 2018

A sequel to the hugely successful Attack on Titan action game is officially underway. Omega Force is back to develop once again and while no platforms or story information have been announced yet, the game is schedule to release in "early 2018."

I still need to sit down and watch the anime when I get time one of these days. I saw an hour or two of gameplay from the first game and it seems like it plays very well; the grapple hooks or whatever they are seem really fun. But the story and aesthetic don't quite please me, and the titans look a little too dumb for me. Maybe I'll get over it when I finally watch a few episodes.

Koei Tecmo announces Attack on Titan 2 for early 2018 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vhh8EY