Monday, August 21, 2017

News:: I played Dragon Ball FighterZ and here are a few humble thoughts

Last week, I was in attendance at VS Fighting 2017 in Birmingham. Among the many heart-in-mouth brawls on Street Fighter V, Guilty Gear, Injustice 2 and, umm, Puyo Puyo Tetris, I was lucky enough to sit down with a build of ArcSys' upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ.

There were a number of units hosting the game, and they were constantly occupied, by a rotating mass of players, for the entire weekend. For many it was an eagerly anticipated opportunity, with some people informing me they had traveled to the show and paid entry just to try DBFZ out.

It is unlikely that they left disappointed, the game is shaping up to be awesome.

I played Dragon Ball FighterZ and here are a few humble thoughts screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fZ1FYn