Monday, August 21, 2017

News:: A few things you need to know about Yakuza: Kiwami

[Fakeplastictree's previous post about the Yakuza series as a whole in preparation of Yakuza 0 was one of my favorite things. And now we're back just in time to prep you Yakuza greenhorns for Kiwami! ~Marcel]

Hello everyone! It is I, FakePlasticTree, with yet another blog regarding Yakuza. If it wasn't obvious already then I'm a big fan of this particular series, and the recent foothold it has set among westerners with Yakuza 0 is a big deal.

A while back I did a guide to how a newcomer could get started on the series, and it ended on the front page which was huge! I followed up with a review of Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6 respectively. Both in my review of Kiwami and in that big guide I failed to mention a few key things I feel are worth talking about regarding this upcoming remake slated for release on August 29th.

A few things you need to know about Yakuza: Kiwami screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2viZn8f