Monday, August 21, 2017

News:: BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition announced, includes dope ass statue

2k Games has announced BioShock: 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition for PS4 and Xbox One, available November 14th. Coming in at $199.99, this pricey bundle includes last year's BioShock: The Collection, which includes touched-up version of the three mainline BioShock titles and their DLC, as well as this very slick collector's statue.

Standing tall at 11", the statue sports "Lights, Audio, and a Motorized Drill." While the lights and sounds I could do without, I do really appreciate the drill, assuming it rotates properly. I don't have a ton of room in my place for collector's statues, but this is something I'd definitely "accidentally" break some of my wife's snowglobes for which to clear space.

BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition announced, includes dope ass statue screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2v78oCg