Wednesday, July 26, 2017

News:: Strike Vector EX is out on PC and BOOM KABLOW ZOOOM

So I am flying through these big girders all like “NEEERRRRRMMM” and I just BARELY managed to grab a single repair kit before the asshole behind me pumped my rear engines full of missiles. I transform my Vector and flip around and fire off my cannon and “BOOM,” fucking blow him to pieces and just barely win the match.

This is a typical description of my time spent with Strike Vector EX, a game all about piloting a boxy looking metal rig around an arena across several multiplayer modes and multiple maps full of health power-ups and blowing up other boxy looking metal rigs in an environment full of even larger boxy looking carrier ships made entirely of girders and caution tape. And it has been a hell of a lot of fun.

Strike Vector EX is out on PC and BOOM KABLOW ZOOOM screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2uCMFm1