Wednesday, July 26, 2017

News:: Dragon Ball FighterZ closed beta coming this September, registration opens in August

The more I see of Dragon Ball FighterZ, whether it be 45 second trailers, screenshots, off-camera footage, the more I'm impressed with it. I'm super happy Arc System Works has nabbed a property that properly shows off what they've been doing with their neat Guilty Gear Xrd engine, and I can't wait to have it in my hands. 

And that wait might not be for long! Bandai Namco has announced the long awaited closed beta for Dragon Ball FighterZ will run from September 16-18. Registration has been bumped to August 22 (instead of July 26 as originally announced), however, so Bandai Namco can properly assure they'll be able to handle the massive amount of sign-ups for it. 

I'm usually not a guy who signs up for betas, but given the amount of crazy hype on this I'd be dumb not to. Anyone else trying to sign up in August? 

Dragon Ball FighterZ closed beta coming this September, registration opens in August screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2uW9Yu0