Thursday, July 6, 2017

News:: Here are some in-person shots of the new Bloodborne and Portal 2 figures

While at Anime Expo this weekend, I got some lovely iPhone shots of the upcoming Bloodborne Hunter Figma and the Portal 2 Atlas and P-Body Nendoroids. They weren't as cool as the Digimon Digivolving Agumon/WarGreymon prototype, but what Earthly object ever could be?

Although I went in expecting to prefer the Bloodborne figure, I'm actually looking forward to Atlas and P-Body a little bit more! Nendoroids aren't really my thing when they're adapting humanoid designs, but these robots look great! I'm a little concerned about the Hunter Figma's coattails – they seem to be one solid piece, which could slightly impede the figure's leg articulation. Plus, the joints are a little too obvious; I wish they were hidden in the sculpt a bit more.

The Saw Cleaver looks great though, and the sculpt on the coat looks appropriately tattered. If the Hunter sells well, I hope that opens the door for more. I would really pop for an Eileen the Crow Figma. (Plus, my new Stone Cold Steve Austin S.H. Figuarts needs more victims for the Stone Cold Stunner.)

Here are some in-person shots of the new Bloodborne and Portal 2 figures screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tl5205