Thursday, July 6, 2017

News:: Firewatch, or how I dealt with being alone

[Usually, I have trouble relating to the troubles of others and having empathy. But hearing how people deal with issues like depression or anxiety can be a fascinating look, especially when a game helps frame their problems. ~Marcel]

Hi there, everyone! My name is David Jenkins and this is my first blog post on Destructoid in almost seven years! After playing the game Firewatch, I had to come back and share my opinion of it on the internet. What better place than the first (and only) site I've ever used for video game blog posts?! So, if you'll indulge me, here is my piece on Firewatch! (Note: spoilers ahead!!)

Firewatch, or how I dealt with being alone screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2uPPbEn