Tuesday, June 20, 2017

News:: The Talos Principle VR shows that Croteam gets virtual reality

Lots of people who I just know would dig The Talos Principle slept on it. Whenever puzzle games come up in conversation, I try to sell them on the idea of a philosophical first-person puzzler about AI and eternal life, and the words never seem to flow correctly. They don't quite get the appeal, and I don't blame them. It's one of those games you kind of need to discover for yourself, of our own accord.

I'm hopeful The Talos Principle VR can win over new players. The calm, contemplative, non-linear nature of this game is an inherently good fit for VR, and it's also quite long. We could use more substantial virtual reality titles. Based on my hands-on at E3, things are headed in the right direction.

The Talos Principle VR shows that Croteam gets virtual reality screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sPwe7Q