Tuesday, June 20, 2017

News:: Frostpunk lets you put kids to work to keep society happy

I've never been too fond of simulator games since I tend to ruin everyone's virtual lives in The Sims, or set out to create death coasters in Roller Coaster Tycoon. God games never quite have enough of an emotional draw to keep me invested for more than an afternoon, so I'll check out completely once I've pushed the game environment to its extremes. 11 bit studios' Frostpunk aims to change that. 

When the virtual environment is already dealing with extremes, Frostpunk asks whether or not you'll get attached enough to care about the remnants of society. While I'm still not sure about that yet, what I did glean from my hands-off time with it at E3 was that I really dig the idea of a game letting me write all sorts of new child labor laws. 

Frostpunk lets you put kids to work to keep society happy screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tKtC7S