Tuesday, June 20, 2017

News:: South Park's E3 demo was somehow the most ridiculous one yet

Last September, I hit rock bottom as a games writer. Against my better judgment, I let Ubisoft strap a fart machine to my face for a demo of South Park: The Fractured but Whole. Bad call. Terrible. Just awful, really. Deals are not my art form.

I saw South Park again last week at E3. This time proved to be less invasive but somehow entirely more ridiculous. When I say that, I mean it kept with the trademark South Park humor in a perfectly on-brand way. "Yeah, Classi with an I and a little dick that hangs off the C which fucks the L out of the ASS." You know, that kind of stuff.

South Park's E3 demo was somehow the most ridiculous one yet screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sQpdUp