Tuesday, June 20, 2017

News:: The new Bubsy better suck or I'm quitting video games forever

[Normally I'd pooh-pooh someone hoping for a game to be bad, but Manchild makes too damned strong of a case for Bubsy being butt-garbage that I can't make a reasonable argument against him. If you're going to revive a series, why change what it's all about? So sit back and take in all the shitty platforming nostalgia! Wanna see your work on the Front Page? Write a Cblog, dang it! - Wes]

I've been waiting my entire adult life to write an article about a new Bubsy game. I just never knew it until today.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. If the new Bubsy doesn't suck ass, I'm quitting video games forever.

The new Bubsy better suck or I'm quitting video games forever screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2syoTqx