Tuesday, June 20, 2017

News:: Agents of Mayhem feels like a boiled down Saints Row

I've been hooked to Volition's Saints Row series ever since it underwent a major tonal reboot with Saints Row: The Third. The series may have been a victim of diminishing returns as of late -- you can only jump over the proverbial shark so many times -- so I was hoping the spin-off, Agents of Mayhem, would be the boost this formula needed. 

Reading Steven's preview a few months ago, I was excited to play the game myself during E3. After spending an hour with it, my excitement has tempered a bit. Despite the admirable reach of its gameplay, Agents of Mayhem feels like an insular experience. 

Agents of Mayhem feels like a boiled down Saints Row screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sy8PVD