Monday, April 10, 2017

News:: Review: The Sexy Brutale

In just under five minutes with The Sexy Brutale, I watched a man die. He was gunned down; left slumped and lifeless next to a stone altar, all before the murder weapon's echo faded. There was nothing I could do except watch the grisly scene unfold through a dimly lit keyhole. I was a silent witness, complicit in murder by way of inaction.

But time has a funny way of righting wrongs, especially in The Sexy Brutale. Before I could understand what had happened, I got a second chance. Tucked among the dead man's body was a broken pocket watch that, surprisingly, allowed me to rewind time. And so, I set out to save a man whose death I previously watched, using his own watch's time-bending power.

Review: The Sexy Brutale screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2or5uYj