Wednesday, February 1, 2017

News:: Review: Tales of Berseria

When I first wrote about Tales of Berseria, I held the belief that while the game wasn't particularly groundbreaking or innovative, it nonetheless provided a highly polished and consistently excellent experience. At the time, I'd only put 21 hours into the game, which means that while I was approaching its half-way mark, I wasn't quite at that point yet.

Now that I've seen the story of Tales of Berseria draw to a close, checked out some of its post-game content, and had a quick look at its predecessor -- Tales of Zestiria -- does my opinion of the game remain just as consistent as my initial impressions would have me believe? For the most part, yes.

Review: Tales of Berseria screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2kS0VFw