Wednesday, December 7, 2016

News:: Twenty minutes of Persona 5 was enough to convince me I need the hell out of it

I love me some Persona. As such, I've been on a sort of media blackout, only seeing images of dope anime folk in masks on Twitter out of the corner of my eye. But when I saw that it was playable at PSX, I begged Atlus to let me skip the line and play it behind closed doors. I didn't expect it to work, but hey, I'm cool, Atlus is cool, sometimes you just gotta have a cool party.

While I can't say basically anything at all about the plot (the game has been released in Japan if you want to spoil the story for yourself, you miscreant), running around the starting dungeon and going through a few battles was enough for me to think "yep, this is awesome, back to media blackout after this."

Twenty minutes of Persona 5 was enough to convince me I need the hell out of it screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gUbRj4