Wednesday, December 7, 2016

News:: PlayStation Network's holiday sale is up

Are you deal'd out yet? I'm fast approaching that point (or so I'd like to think), and it's with that state of mind that I anxiously tiptoe into this first of four weeks of PlayStation Network sales in the US.

I do not need any more games before the new year, and thankfully, nothing in this first batch is irresistibly calling my name. If you missed Dragon Quest Heroes, I'd suggest taking a chance on that at $26.79. It won me over, even as someone who isn't super into Warriors / Musou or the main-series Dragon Quest titles. At $18, Earth Defense Force 4.1 is another easy recommendation for me to make assuming you know what you're getting into and are cool with that. EDF EDF EDF and all that jazz.

PlayStation Network's holiday sale is up screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gX46Jq