Monday, October 13, 2014

News::Stop being dicks, online racers

I wouldn't call myself a fan of racing games, per se. Dale's a fan of racing games. I'm just kind of a curious bystander that likes to indulge every now and then. I think they act as sort of a palate cleanser for me, the pickled ginger at my videogame sushi party. Maybe the fact that I only have to worry about driving kind of recalibrates my brain after enough time spent playing games where there's lots to keep track of.


That's the stage of my videogame-playing life cycle that I'm in right now. Over the past two weeks, I've been exploring southern Europe in Forza Horizon 2 . It's just what the doctor prescribed -- a ton of contests across several different car and race types, a good amount of collecting and side stuff to break up repetition, and a seemingly endless amount of cruising the countryside.


This just might be the perfect game for me to have in my life right now.


Stop being dicks, online racers screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1vXX7is