Friday, March 22, 2013

News::Value Bin Review Red Faction: Armageddon | GoozerNation

Mike Rohde of GozoerNation writes, "I got my copy of Red Faction: Armageddon so long ago I almost forgot I had it, which translates to mean its been sitting in my backlog for many months. Recently, I got sick and spent a couple days at home with nothing to do but recover. I spent this time working through my pile of shame and managed to complete not only Captain America: Super Soldier, but also Red Faction: Armageddon. Both of which are kind of forgettable games, but if you have 20 hours to spare, you can probably get through both of them with no problem. I completed Red Faction: Armageddon in 10 hours and unlocked 27 Achievements worth 405 points. Not too bad for only a few sessions of gameplay."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1215193/value-bin-review-red-faction-armageddon-goozernation