Friday, March 22, 2013

News::An Insight into Fathom - Interview with Ironsun Director Paul Kelly

Kaboom Shark writer Ryan "Rdawg" T writes - "While I may have just learned about Fathom two short weeks ago, I feel like I know quite a bit about it. When I first read the concepts discussed in various press releases, I was instantly hooked. This was greatly furthered when I got the chance to view some concept art as well as watch some gameplay footage. Fathom is a really great looking game, which is why I was very excited to get an interview with the director of Ironsun Studios, Fathom's developers. Paul and I recently had a E-mail interview which ended with him answering a few questions I had about Fathom. Here's how it went..."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1215264/an-insight-into-fathom-interview-with-ironsun-director-paul-kelly