Friday, March 22, 2013

News::Mass Effect 3: Citadel Review | AtomicGamer

AtomicGamer: "As much as I've said over the last year-plus that I actually don't mind the ending to Mass Effect 3, that I found it a bit iffy but not nearly as rage-inducing as it seems the vast majority of players thought it was, maybe the Citadel DLC, which jam-packs five-plus hours of maximum entertainment into its $15 package, is just a better way to end the story. I'm still not entirely convinced, but I think this should be enough of a recommendation that if you haven't had enough Mass Effect through all of this, and if you're willing to run through a bit more, then this is easily the best paid DLC released for this game."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1215026/mass-effect-3-citadel-review-atomicgamer