Monday, April 2, 2018

News:: Video Review: Detective Pikachu

Welp, thanks to Amazon being a bit late with my copy of the game and other unforeseen events in my personal life eating up most of my time, I didn't get to play much of Pikachu's latest adventure until late last week. However, I managed to finally sit down, set up my recording gear, and play through Detective Pikachu in two sittings so I could deliver this latest video!

That said, I absolutely do not recommend playing this game to near completion in two sittings. This game feels like something you'd play a single chapter of and then maybe play again later or the next day. My first session with Detective Pikachu was a little over seven hours in length and it was mind-numbing. For those of you who are playing or have played the game, I'm curious if anyone else felt like chapter four was moving in slow motion... because it sure as hell was for me.

Video Review: Detective Pikachu screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/video-review-detective-pikachu-496967.phtml