Monday, April 2, 2018

News:: Treasure-hunting hack-and-slash City of Brass comes out in May

I didn't realize how much I wanted a first-person action game with a whip-wielding protagonist until now. City of Brass has been doing its thing on Steam Early Access since September, and now the former BioShock developers at Uppercut Games are in the home stretch with a May 4 launch on the docket.

This is a rogue-lite adventure for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in which you'll hunt for precious relics, slash up cursed souls, and use your whip to stun foes, set off traps, and even swing around.

The biggest factor for me will be how City of Brass handles and how well the procedural elements hold up over time, but I like most everything I've seen about the game, especially its color palette.

Treasure-hunting hack-and-slash City of Brass comes out in May screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/treasure-hunting-hack-and-slash-city-of-brass-comes-out-in-may-497042.phtml