Saturday, April 7, 2018

News:: Ion Maiden's PAX demo has me psyched

Ion Maiden has been making waves as of late and for good reason. This is the game idiots like me have been clamoring for ever since Call of Duty skyrocketed into popularity and started becoming the template for a modern first-person shooter. I wanted a return to that distinctly ‘90s style of level design focused on key hunting and maze-like layouts that required me to pay attention. I also liked the ridiculous weaponry that threw realism out the window in favor of guns that could turn enemies into pixelated piles of bloody bones and goo.

We already have two different previews of the game, though, so what the hell else can I bring to the table? Why not talk a little about the structure of Ion Maiden and how this is going to be different from past Build Engine titles.

Ion Maiden's PAX demo has me psyched screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/ion-maiden-s-pax-demo-has-me-psyched-497679.phtml