Friday, November 3, 2017

News:: Sleeves were nearly the death of Moira's animator, the fun as hell new Overwatch hero

Reaper, the king edge lord himself, is unabashedly my favorite character in Overwatch. I think his dark stylistic choices do a good job of balancing out some of the overly charismatic and bright characters, which are the ones you're going to see at nearly every cosplay convention and emblazoned on t-shirts.

He's also just fun to play. Out-flanking an entire enemy team and gunning them down feels great, even without having to resort to his ultimate, then retreating into the shadows makes for some awesome plays.

Moira might be a support, but I see a lot of the same shadowy hit-and-run type of play based on my time with her -- and I think she's going to work herself into my stable of choices.

Sleeves were nearly the death of Moira's animator, the fun as hell new Overwatch hero screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2iugPCB